A quality before-school, after-school, or summer program can provide a safe place for kids and additional learning opportunities.
Manchester Youth Development Center (MYDC) provides organized games and recreation activities to encourage physical fitness. Homework help and tutoring complement play activities by providing a vital balance between recreation and academics. This program serves students in grades Kindergarten through 5th only.
Starts: Monday, September 11, 2017, Ends: Friday, June 1, 2018
Hours: 3pm – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- The fee is $195 for the 1st child, $40 for second child and $15 for each additional child.
- The fee for program must be paid in full by September 15th. Without full payment the child(ren) are not guaranteed a space in the program.
- There will be a MANDATORY parent orientation on September 5th and 7th. September 5th will be held at 5:30 p.m. and September 7th will be held at 6:00 p.m.
In addition to basic demographic information, Parents MUST bring the following info…
- Medical information (including insurance company & policy number)
- Name of Medications that child(ren) is presently using
- Any dietary restrictions, allergies, and medical conditions
- Name, address, & phone number of the child(ren)’s doctor/primary care physician
- Name, address, & phone number of 2-3 emergency contact persons
- Social security number for both child(ren) & parent
- Up-to-date shot records for every child
- Copy of a completed physical for all new students, Kindergartens, and 6th graders
Click here to register your child/children for the After School Program. MYDC After School Program (Kindergarten through 5th grade) registration is ONLINE only.
For questions, concerns, help or for more information, contact Sydni Mundy, Program Director, After-School & Summer (K-5) by phone at 412.322.0585, or by email at email@example.com.